convert svg file, svg converter free download
The SVG Converter is an almighty converter, which can help you to make single conversion and batch conversion from DWF to SVG, and DXF to SVG, and PDF, BMP, JPEG and so on freely. Besides, the SVG Converter allows you to convert between DWG and DXF and among the versions.
What's more, the SVG Converter has many other functions. It supports recovering the drawing files of DWG and DXF; it supports user-designed watermark; it supports the users to customize the output files and so on. What is more important, it can make you keep away with the difficulty of messy code.
So, we say it is an excellent SVG Converter. Please download to have a try.
(1) Batch conversion of various kinds of files from DWF, DXF to SVG and other formats without the help of the AutoCAD.
(2) Merge many DWF, DXF files into one SVG file.
(3) Batch recover the DWF, DXF files.
(4) Replace the particular fonts with the replacement functions of it.
(5) Batch pack the files and related things to the appointed folder.
(6) Customize the output files as the users need.
In order to run the SVG Converter, the system of your computer should be equipped with the following configuration:
Pentium 133 PC or better
32MB of RAM
800 x 600 VGA video display with 256 colors (1024 x 768 or higher recommended)
50 MB free hard disk space
Windows NT Version 4.0 Service Pack 3, Windows 2000 , Windows XP and Vista.
Short for Scalable Vector Graphics, a vector graphics file format that enables two-dimensional images to be displayed in XML pages on the web. Vector images are created through text-based commands formatted to comply with XML specifications. In contrast to JPEG and GIF images on the Web, which are bitmapped and always remain a specified size, SVG images are scalable to the size of the viewing window and will adjust in size and resolution according to the window in which it is displayed.